Thursday, August 15, 2013

My new website is up and running, please visit Debisdesigndiary.com for the latest news and info!


As many of you may already know, my website was hijacked and deleted while it was down, I was directing everybody back here to my Blogspot site until I could get a new one built.
I'm super excited to say that new website is up and running!
At my new site you can...
-Order CeCe Caldwell Paint in my new online shop
-View the class schedule and find detailed info about our creative classes
-Take a tour of my shop House Vintage in Solana Beach
-Watch my Youtube videos
-Get the latest and greatest post like this one...
My Website was Hijacked! a cautionary tale...



 Please visit subscribe to my new Blog DebisDesignDiary.com and let me know what you think. all my current information will be posted there from here on out!

Thanks so much for reading my blog,
Sincerely,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment