Monday, September 21, 2009

Big event at my shop this Sunday!






We have the worlds best craft fair/ flea market on the last Sunday of every month in the garden area of my shop!
This Sunday we are bringing out all the fall goodies! I have 20 vendors who create some of the best handicrafts that I have ever seen.
It will be a feast for the eyes and a great chance to buy some one-of a kind gifts!

I have searched high and low to find the best, looking at many talented submissions and hand selecting the most unique and talented crafts people in our community all with a vintage recycled and re-purposed point of view.
Just some of the things you will find.....
pillows made from vintage linens.
to -die- for- jewelry and finery
altered dress forms and vignettes
re-purposed vintage furniture, hand bags and clothing
beautiful mermaid paintings
vintage Halloween goodies to wear and display
vintage garden art and furnishings
wind chimes, mosaics, hand made baby clothes
green lunch boxes, dress hand made trick-or treat bags and chandelier's
handmade dolls ( yes there will be mermaid dolls)
a good old fashioned bake sale and a lot more!
Hope to see you all on Sunday!
oh yeah, I am working on a giant pair of mirrored eye glasses, a few seashell crowns, the butterfly dress form (from the last post)and this super fab wig head! Maybe a few more surprises if I can squeeze them in!

Sincerely,
Debi

6 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Debi, you are doing a great job on the marketing too. I will put your blog on my side bar. Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girlie:
    Sooo looking forward to Sat/Sun. We will have so much fun and hopefully make some sales too.
    Prayers were answered when we met each other.
    Love your Mermaid Mannequin!
    xoxo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait Debi...and I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Debi,
    check Mammabellarte, you are up! Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the kind words and support!
    Sincerely,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete