Friday, May 25, 2012

My shop, House Vintage in the Cedros Design District


I wanted to share a few photos of my Store, I opened it 15 years ago! It keeps me running all the time!
I recently changed the name from Out of the Blue to House Vintage.
Over the last 15 years I started bringing in more and more vintage items and wanted to transition to selling only things that are vintage, handmade or both.


the only new items I sell are supplies to repurpose or make things with...


like CeCe Caldwell's amazing non toxic paint! It's made in the US,  and you can paint anything without sanding, stripping or priming!
I have a few video tutorials on Youtube using this paint!
as matter of fact I painted the front of my shop with one container of Santa Fe Turquoise!


My shop is stocked full of vintage goodies and paint! Drop by and say hello!
Sincerely, 
Debi

If you have never been before, we are located at 315 S. Cedros Ave. Solana Beach, Ca 92075

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious! I just stumbled upon your videos on Youtube because I'd like to paint my kitchen cabinets. Found your blog through that and now that I see your photos, I've been in your store before! Ha! Small world!

    ReplyDelete